Malur, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.990000, 77.937111.
Malur is a small town situated in south eastern Karnataka, which is in the southernmost part of India. As it is located only about 24 miles away from Bangalore City, the capital city of the state and one of the largest cities in the country, Malur can be considered as outskirts district of Bengaluru. It is quite a large town, with the number of residents close to 30,000 people. The town's economy is based on agriculture, especially producing fruit and eucalytus products. Other parts of the economy are producing bricks, tiles, as well as manufacturing and trade. The area is not much touristy though there are some interesting landmarks to see. In particular, there is a famous market where it is possible to buy authentic traditional local sculptures from rocks.
Where is Malur, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Malur, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Malur, Karnataka, India
Malur, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Malur, Karnataka, India is 12.990000, and the longitude is 77.937111. Malur, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 59' 24.0000'' N and 77° 56' 13.5996'' E.
Malur, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 59' 24.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 56' 13.5996'' E|
Coordinates of Malur, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)