Malvern, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.366112, -92.816963.
Malvern is a city in the state of Arkansas, USA, located near the Ouachita River, in the northeastern part of the county, and 47 miles southwest of Little Rock. The city is bordered by Rockport to the north and Perla to the east. It is the seat of Hot Spring County. It was incorporated on July 22, 1876, and named after Malvern Hill in Virginia. It is an important industrial city with plenty of industrial enterprises known also as the "Brick Capital of the World". Malvern Train Station, Interstate 30, U.S. Route 67, and U.S. Route 270 serve the area. Points of interest in the city are Ouachita River Whitewater Park, Malvern-Hot Spring County Library, and so on. It is also home to Arkansas State University Three Rivers.
Where is Malvern, AR, USA on Map?
Road map of Malvern, AR, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Malvern, AR, USA
Malvern, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Malvern, AR, USA is 34.366112, and the longitude is -92.816963. Malvern, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 21' 58.0032'' N and 92° 49' 1.0668'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 21' 58.0032'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 49' 1.0668'' W|
Coordinates of Malvern, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)