Mandraud, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.810740, 81.773712.
Mandraud is a small town located in the state of Chhattisgarh, eastern India. It is a southern neighboring town of Raipur, with the population slightly below 20,000 people. It is a center of unique traditions of old Chhattisgarhi culture, including an old distinctive dialect. The town is situated right near the river of Mahanadi.
Map of Mandraud, Chhattisgarh, India
Mandraud, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandraud, Chhattisgarh, India is 20.810740, and the longitude is 81.773712. Mandraud, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 48' 38.6640'' N and 81° 46' 25.3632'' E.
Mandraud, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 48' 38.6640'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 46' 25.3632'' E|
Coordinates of Mandraud, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)