Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.805618, 86.203110.
With the population approaching to 1.5 million people, Jamshedpur is one of the largest cities and the capital of Jharkhand state in India. It is a principal industrial and economic center of the whole western part of the country, with thriving industrial and manufacturing sectors. Jamshedpur is a major tourist attrcation of the region, with plenty of places of interest, various events and opportunities.
Map of Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India is 22.805618, and the longitude is 86.203110. Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 48' 20.2248'' N and 86° 12' 11.1960'' E.
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India elevation is 151 meters height, that is equal to 495 feet.
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 48' 20.2248'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 12' 11.1960'' E|
|Elevation (m)||151 m|
|Elevation (f)||495 feet|
Coordinates of Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)