Ramanagara, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.715035, 77.281296.
A large historic town in south eastern part of Karnataka state in eastern India, Ramanagara is a small commercial, industrial, and agricultural center of the region. It was established about 4 centuries ago and is known for its traditional silk and silk souvenir production. It used to be a large commercial center known for its farmer's market and agricultural companies. In modern times, Ramanagara is a home to almost 100,000 people, most of those are employed in services and farming. There are a few companies in the town processing the Closepet granites, special stone deposits that are in plenty in the area. Since the town is known for it, a few centuries ago it used to be called Closepet, but then its name has been changed to Ramangara.
Map of Ramanagara, Karnataka, India
Ramanagara, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ramanagara, Karnataka, India is 12.715035, and the longitude is 77.281296. Ramanagara, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 42' 54.1260'' N and 77° 16' 52.6656'' E.
Ramanagara, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 42' 54.1260'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 16' 52.6656'' E|
Coordinates of Ramanagara, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)