Marazion, Cornwall, England, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.125000, -5.476000.
Marazion is a small town in the county of Cornwall, the south westernmost part of England, the UK. Marzion is a very beautiful old town which is connected with tidal island of St.Michael in those times when the waters go away. The town is old and is considered to be an attraction to artists and arts fans who come to Marazion to make paintings of ocean and beautiful British nature. The population of the town is close to 14.5 hundred people. The town is also famous with its beautiful old architecture, which include a few old local churches, as well as the building of the Town Hall, some restaurants and bars in the downtown area. In summer, Marazion is visited by thousands of people, both from abroad and the UK.
Where is Marazion, Cornwall, England, UK on Map?
Road map of Marazion, Cornwall, England, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Marazion, Cornwall, England, UK
Marazion, Cornwall, England, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Marazion, Cornwall, England, UK is 50.125000, and the longitude is -5.476000. Marazion, Cornwall, England, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 7' 30.0000'' N and 5° 28' 33.6000'' W.
Marazion, Cornwall, England, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 7' 30.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 28' 33.6000'' W|
Coordinates of Marazion, Cornwall, England, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)