Peterlee, County Durham, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.765442, -1.323166.
Peterlee is a small municipality in the coastal area of the County Durham, UK. It is a cultural center and a resort, with great recreation facilities and numerous parks. Apollo Pavilion, the main landmark of the town, is a very popular place for various informal social groups and young people.
Map of Peterlee, County Durham, UK
Peterlee, County Durham, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Peterlee, County Durham, UK is 54.765442, and the longitude is -1.323166. Peterlee, County Durham, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 45' 55.5912'' N and 1° 19' 23.3976'' W.
Peterlee, County Durham, UK elevation is 97 meters height, that is equal to 318 feet.
Peterlee, County Durham, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 45' 55.5912'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 19' 23.3976'' W|
|Elevation (m)||97 m|
|Elevation (f)||318 feet|
Coordinates of Peterlee, County Durham, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)