Margate, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.389645, 1.386834.
Margate is a resort town in the county of Kent, UK. It is a typical historic British town, with wonderful architecture, a few interesting towers, castles and modern-type buldings. The local marina and beaches are also considered important attractions, along with local Amusement Park, cinemas, golf courses, etc.
Map of Margate, Kent, UK
Margate, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Margate, Kent, UK is 51.389645, and the longitude is 1.386834. Margate, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 23' 22.7220'' N and 1° 23' 12.6024'' E.
Margate, Kent, UK elevation is 17 meters height, that is equal to 56 feet.
Margate, Kent, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 23' 22.7220'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 23' 12.6024'' E|
|Elevation (m)||17 m|
|Elevation (f)||56 feet|
Coordinates of Margate, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)