Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.654827, -0.083599.
Enfield is a known north suburb town of London, UK, located 10 miles north of Charing Cross. It is bordered by Winchmore Hill and Edmonton to the south, Waltham Cross to the north, Oakwood, Cockfosters, and Monken Hadley to the west, and Waltham Abbey and the River Lea to the east. Enfield emerged as a market town at the beginning of the 14th century. There are many historical landmarks and tourist attractions in the town, including St Andrew's Enfield, Forty Hall Estate, Grovelands Park, Bush Hill Park, Bush Hill Park Golf Club, Enfield Town Park, and Palace Gardens Shopping Centre, as well as several sports facilities and venues. The Civic Centre is also in the town. Enfield Town and Enfield Chase train stations serve the area.
Where is Enfield, UK on Map?
Road map of Enfield, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Enfield, UK
Enfield, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Enfield, UK is 51.654827, and the longitude is -0.083599. Enfield, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 39' 17.3772'' N and 0° 5' 0.9564'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 39' 17.3772'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 5' 0.9564'' W|
Coordinates of Enfield, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)