Mexborough, South Yorkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.493099, -1.280452.
Located in the metropolitan area of Doncaster, Mexborough is a small town in South Yorkshire, with the population not exceeding 15,000 people. The town emerged a few centuries ago at the place of an old historic settlement, and it is connected with Doncaster and neighboring towns with a railway and a developed road network. Mexborough is known as a birthplace of Brian Blessed.
Where is Mexborough, South Yorkshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Mexborough, South Yorkshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mexborough, South Yorkshire, UK
Mexborough, South Yorkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mexborough, South Yorkshire, UK is 53.493099, and the longitude is -1.280452. Mexborough, South Yorkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 29' 35.1564'' N and 1° 16' 49.6272'' W.
Mexborough, South Yorkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 29' 35.1564'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 16' 49.6272'' W|
Coordinates of Mexborough, South Yorkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)