Weybridge, Surrey, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.371628, -0.457904.
Weybridge is a small town in Elmbridge, Surrey County, UK. It is one of the southwest suburbs of London and is located on the Thames River. It is situated 25 km away from the London city center and has a total area of 13.73 km2 (5.30 sq mi). It is a historic location and a modern town, known for its rich wildlife, including some rare species of bugs and plants. Weybridge can be reached from London by bus or train. Weybridge Railway Station serves the area. It is home to St Georges College and Brooklands College. Weybridge Cricket Green, St James' Church, Churchfields Playground, Churchfields Recreation Ground, and Weybridge Library are the local attractions.
Where is Weybridge, Surrey, UK on Map?
Road map of Weybridge, Surrey, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Weybridge, Surrey, UK
Weybridge, Surrey, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Weybridge, Surrey, UK is 51.371628, and the longitude is -0.457904. Weybridge, Surrey, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 22' 17.8608'' N and 0° 27' 28.4544'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 22' 17.8608'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 27' 28.4544'' W|
Coordinates of Weybridge, Surrey, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
No comments written yet.