Weybridge, Surrey, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.371628, -0.457904.
Weybridge is a small town in Surrey county, UK. It is one of the south west suburbs of London and is located on the Thames River. It is a historic location mentioned in the Doomsday book, and modern town is known for its rich wildlife, including some rare species of bugs and plants. Weybridge can be reached from London by bus or by trains.
Where is Weybridge, Surrey, UK on Map?
Road map of Weybridge, Surrey, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Weybridge, Surrey, UK
Weybridge, Surrey, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Weybridge, Surrey, UK is 51.371628, and the longitude is -0.457904. Weybridge, Surrey, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 22' 17.8608'' N and 0° 27' 28.4544'' W.
Weybridge, Surrey, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 22' 17.8608'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 27' 28.4544'' W|
Coordinates of Weybridge, Surrey, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)