Minna, Minna state, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.583555, 6.546316.
Minna is a large community in central Nigeria, with the population exceeding 300,000 people. It is one of the largest cities in the country, with two large ethnic communities, the Gwaris and the Nupes residing there. It is an agricultural spot famous with producing such cultures as ginger, tropic fruits, shea nut, cotton, etc. Historically, there were plenty of gold mines around the area, with their number currently decreasing. Local industries include leather producing and metal processing.
Where is Minna, Minna state, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Minna, Minna state, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Minna, Minna state, Nigeria
Minna, Minna state, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Minna, Minna state, Nigeria is 9.583555, and the longitude is 6.546316. Minna, Minna state, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 35' 0.7980'' N and 6° 32' 46.7376'' E.
Minna, Minna state, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||9° 35' 0.7980'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 32' 46.7376'' E|
Coordinates of Minna, Minna state, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)