Birnin Kebbi, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.466078, 4.199524.
Birnin Kebbi is a city in northwestern Nigeria, close to the border with Niger, with the population close to 125,000 people. It is located near the Sokoto River in one of the oldest known inhabited territory of the country. It is the former capital of the Kebbi Emirate.
Map of Birnin Kebbi, Nigeria
Birnin Kebbi, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Birnin Kebbi, Nigeria is 12.466078, and the longitude is 4.199524. Birnin Kebbi, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 27' 57.8808'' N and 4° 11' 58.2864'' E.
Birnin Kebbi, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 27' 57.8808'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 11' 58.2864'' E|
Coordinates of Birnin Kebbi, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)