Montesilvano Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.517162, 14.147202.
Montesilvano is a wonderful coastal resort located near Pescara, Italy, in the territory Abruzzo. The town's population is about 45,000 people, and the name of the city is derived from Latin name "woody hill". The city is located on the shores of Adriatic Sea and it offers plenty of accommodation options for the tourists of all types and budgets.
Where is Montesilvano Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy on Map?
Road map of Montesilvano Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Montesilvano Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Montesilvano Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Montesilvano Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy is 42.517162, and the longitude is 14.147202. Montesilvano Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 31' 1.7832'' N and 14° 8' 49.9272'' E.
Montesilvano Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 31' 1.7832'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 8' 49.9272'' E|
Coordinates of Montesilvano Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)