Montpelier, VT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.260059, -72.575386.
A small town in Vermont, Montpelier, has got a fame of the smallest county capital of the United States. With the population below 8,000 people, the town is the capital of Washington County. It is a small cultural center where a local Culinary Institute and an art college are located.
Where is Montpelier, VT, USA on Map?
Road map of Montpelier, VT, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Montpelier, VT, USA
Montpelier, VT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Montpelier, VT, USA is 44.260059, and the longitude is -72.575386. Montpelier, VT, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 15' 36.2124'' N and 72° 34' 31.3896'' W.
Montpelier, VT, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 15' 36.2124'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 34' 31.3896'' W|
Coordinates of Montpelier, VT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)