Murshidabad, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.175903, 88.280182.
Murshidabad is a large old city and the capital of the same name district located in the neighborhood of Berhampore, West Bengal, India. It is located on the banks of the Bhagirathi river and is an important cultural and tourism center of the state. It is also a key educational hub, with over 30 general and specialized colleges and 3 training institutes.
Map of Murshidabad, West Bengal, India
Murshidabad, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Murshidabad, West Bengal, India is 24.175903, and the longitude is 88.280182. Murshidabad, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 10' 33.2508'' N and 88° 16' 48.6552'' E.
Murshidabad, West Bengal, India elevation is 23 meters height, that is equal to 75 feet.
Murshidabad, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 10' 33.2508'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 16' 48.6552'' E|
|Elevation (m)||23 m|
|Elevation (f)||75 feet|
Coordinates of Murshidabad, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)