Nalkheda, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.834866, 76.235703.
A small town with the population close to 14,000 people, Nalkheda is located in western Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located about 96 miles from the city of Indore, and 105 miles from Bhopal. The town is famous with Bagalamukhi Temple, which is a destination for pilgrims from around the country.
Map of Nalkheda, Madhya Pradesh, India
Nalkheda, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nalkheda, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.834866, and the longitude is 76.235703. Nalkheda, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 50' 5.5176'' N and 76° 14' 8.5308'' E.
Nalkheda, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 50' 5.5176'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 14' 8.5308'' E|
Coordinates of Nalkheda, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)