Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.997454, 73.789803.
Nashik is a 1.5 million people city, one of the most populous cities in the state of Maharashtra, India. To the locals it is famous as the place where Lord Rama was exiled to. Nashik is a part of so called "Golden Triangle": Pune, Mumbai, and Nashik. The city has a long and very interesting history, as well as plenty of attractions to be visited and seen.
Map of Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Nashik, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nashik, Maharashtra, India is 19.997454, and the longitude is 73.789803. Nashik, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 59' 50.8344'' N and 73° 47' 23.2908'' E.
Nashik, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 59' 50.8344'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 47' 23.2908'' E|
Coordinates of Nashik, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)