Nasrala, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.489271, 75.824310.
Nasrala is a town in northern Punjab, India, which can be found about 16 miles east of Hoshiarpur. The town was established about one hundred years ago and it is a small outskirts area of the city. Nasrala can be reached by Highway 3 and it is a home to about 4,500 people. There is an old school, Swami Vivelanand School, situated near the town. There is also a small same name railway station located near Nasrala, so most of the local residents who work in the city travel to Hoshiarpur by trains. Nasrala people are mainly involved in various manufacturing and agricultural businesses.
Map of Nasrala, Punjab, India
Nasrala, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nasrala, Punjab, India is 31.489271, and the longitude is 75.824310. Nasrala, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 29' 21.3756'' N and 75° 49' 27.5160'' E.
Nasrala, Punjab, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Nasrala, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 29' 21.3756'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 49' 27.5160'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Nasrala, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Maganpur, Jharkhand, India (23.565374, 85.781036)
- Banki, Odisha, India (20.377754, 85.530029)
- Goilkera, Jharkhand, India (22.507088, 85.376640)
- Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.153912, 81.813087)
- Alur, Maharashtra, India (17.695965, 76.426003)
- Mohania, Bihar, India (25.166819, 83.617294)
- Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.451139, 80.709236)
- Nasrala, Punjab, India (31.489271, 75.824310)
- Amritpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.540354, 79.597565)
- Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India (24.823471, 79.717812)