Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.442599, 79.986458.
Nellore is one of the largest and the most populous cities of Andhra Pradesh, with the population exceeding 0.5 million people. The city is located close to the sea, and a great portion of its economy is attributed to seafood producing and agriculture, including cultivation tobacco and sugarcane. Local attractions are mainly focus on the local history and religion, i.e. old temples and forts, small parks and various monuments, etc.
Where is Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India is 14.442599, and the longitude is 79.986458. Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 26' 33.3564'' N and 79° 59' 11.2488'' E.
|DMS Lat||14° 26' 33.3564'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 59' 11.2488'' E|
Coordinates of Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)