Newbury, West Berkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.401409, -1.323114.
Newbury is a large town in West Berkshire, with the population estimated to reach 40,000 people. The town is the capital of the county and an important tourist attraction, with wonderful historic downtown and numerous historic monuments. A great deal of tourists come to visit this town every year.
Where is Newbury, West Berkshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Newbury, West Berkshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Newbury, West Berkshire, UK
Newbury, West Berkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newbury, West Berkshire, UK is 51.401409, and the longitude is -1.323114. Newbury, West Berkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 24' 5.0724'' N and 1° 19' 23.2104'' W.
Newbury, West Berkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 24' 5.0724'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 19' 23.2104'' W|
Coordinates of Newbury, West Berkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)