Nottingham, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.950001, -1.150000.
Nottingham is a large city situated in the central UK, the county of Nottinghamshire. It is located quite close to the National Forest and its history is linked to the name of Robin Hood. In the early centuries of its history, Nottingham developed as a center of agriculture, particularly - tobacco producing. Modern day's Nottingham is a center of education, transport, trade, and culture, as well as a popular tourist spot, with plenty of attractions and landmarks. The city is known as the main center of sports of the UK, with a large number of professional teams and various facilities for sports. There are two quite large universities in the city, the University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University.
Where is Nottingham, the UK on Map?
Road map of Nottingham, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nottingham, the UK
Nottingham, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nottingham, the UK is 52.950001, and the longitude is -1.150000. Nottingham, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 57' 0.0036'' N and 1° 8' 60.0000'' W.
Nottingham, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 57' 0.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 8' 60.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Nottingham, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)