Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.068787, -1.794472.
Salisbury is a small city with about 40,000 residents, which is considered one of the main tourist attraction of Wiltshire county, southern UK. It is famous with amazingly beautiful old historic cathedral, as well as the King's House where a few local museums are located now. There are also great spectacular views offered from the hills of the town to the Avon river and the valleys nearby.
Map of Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK
Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK is 51.068787, and the longitude is -1.794472. Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 4' 7.6332'' N and 1° 47' 40.0992'' W.
Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK elevation is 50 meters height, that is equal to 164 feet.
Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 4' 7.6332'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 47' 40.0992'' W|
|Elevation (m)||50 m|
|Elevation (f)||164 feet|
Coordinates of Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czechia (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)