Derby, Derbyshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.916668, -1.466667.
Derby is a small city situated in the county of Derbyshire in the central part of Britain, the UK. It is one of the oldest cities in the country, established centuries ago by the Roman Empire immigrants. In the late Middle Ages the town became a center of farming and especially producing foods as there were numerous mills there. Today's Derby is a large community, with the population close to a quarter of million people. For about two centuries the city was a center of railway engineering and railway manufacturing. Derby has a lot of points of interest like Derby Museum and Art Gallery, Derby Cathedral, St.Mary's Church, the City's Industrial Museum, Derby Arboretum, Derby Catacombs, the Canal and River Derwent, and many others.
Where is Derby, Derbyshire, the UK on Map?
Road map of Derby, Derbyshire, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Derby, Derbyshire, the UK
Derby, Derbyshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Derby, Derbyshire, the UK is 52.916668, and the longitude is -1.466667. Derby, Derbyshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 55' 0.0048'' N and 1° 28' 0.0012'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 55' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 28' 0.0012'' W|
Coordinates of Derby, Derbyshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)