Pamidi, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.952117, 77.594795.
A large town on the Penna River, Pamidi has the population close to 40,000 people. It is a small center of textile industry and agricultural business. There is a large college and 6 high schools in the town. It is possible to reach the town by National highway 44.
Map of Pamidi, Andhra Pradesh, India
Pamidi, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pamidi, Andhra Pradesh, India is 14.952117, and the longitude is 77.594795. Pamidi, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 57' 7.6212'' N and 77° 35' 41.2620'' E.
Pamidi, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 57' 7.6212'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 35' 41.2620'' E|
Coordinates of Pamidi, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)