Pandua, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.078054, 88.278732.
A small town of Pandua is located in central West Bengal, about 38 miles north from Kolkata city. The population of the town is slightly over 30,000 people, and it is a historic town with the landmarks like the Shrikkhala Devi Shrine, the ruins of Pandu Raja's Palace, etc. Local community is commercial (due to the location of the town right on the road from Burdwan from Kalyani), with a few distribution and trade businesses operating at various markets.
Where is Pandua, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Pandua, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pandua, West Bengal, India
Pandua, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pandua, West Bengal, India is 23.078054, and the longitude is 88.278732. Pandua, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 4' 40.9944'' N and 88° 16' 43.4352'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 4' 40.9944'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 16' 43.4352'' E|
Coordinates of Pandua, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)