Paremata, Porirua, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -41.104126, 174.873596.
Paremata is a small town and a suburb of Porirua, New Zealand, located near the Tasman Sea. It is a small resort town famous with its crescent-shape promenade and Parramatta Barraks, built in order to hide some members of the local indigenous population organizations. It is possible to reach the town by Highway 58 or by railroad.
Map of Paremata, Porirua, New Zealand
Paremata, Porirua, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paremata, Porirua, New Zealand is -41.104126, and the longitude is 174.873596. Paremata, Porirua, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 6' 14.8536'' S and 174° 52' 24.9456'' E.
Paremata, Porirua, New Zealand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 6' 14.8536'' S|
|DMS Long||174° 52' 24.9456'' E|
Coordinates of Paremata, Porirua, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)