Parwaha, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.233364, 87.226997.
Parwaha is a small town in northern Bihar, India, situated in the very northern part of the country, very close to the border with Nepal. It is a neighborhood of Araria and a home to about 45 hundred people. The town can be reached by road 44 and is a small commercial and agricultural settlement, not too crowded. The area is famous as a home to the Mithila culture.
Map of Parwaha, Bihar, India
Parwaha, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Parwaha, Bihar, India is 26.233364, and the longitude is 87.226997. Parwaha, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 14' 0.1104'' N and 87° 13' 37.1892'' E.
Parwaha, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 14' 0.1104'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 13' 37.1892'' E|
Coordinates of Parwaha, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)