Patna, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.612677, 85.158875.
Patna is a large city and the capital of the state of Bihar, India. The population of the city is approaching to 1.7 million people. Patna is a very important cultural and historic centers of the country, with plenty of monuments, museums, religious sites, and other attractions.
Map of Patna, Bihar, India
Patna, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Patna, Bihar, India is 25.612677, and the longitude is 85.158875. Patna, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 36' 45.6372'' N and 85° 9' 31.9500'' E.
Patna, Bihar, India elevation is 58 meters height, that is equal to 190 feet.
Patna, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 36' 45.6372'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 9' 31.9500'' E|
|Elevation (m)||58 m|
|Elevation (f)||190 feet|
Coordinates of Patna, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Neora Valley National Park, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India (27.085251, 88.700928)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)