Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.779877, 74.556374.
Jaysingpur is a small city in the very southern part of Maharashtra state in India. It is situated in the neighborhood of Kupwad and is a part of Kupwad-Kolhapur urban area. The settlement is not old and was established only about 100 years ago. However, it's been one of the fastest growing towns in the area, with the current number of people living there close to 113,000 people. Jaysingpur is known for its schools and other educational establishments, both private and public. In particular, there are very good polytechnic, medical, and engineering colleges situated in the city. The city;s economy is based on farming, namely producing rice, corn, tobacco, and other crops.
Map of Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India
Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India is 16.779877, and the longitude is 74.556374. Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 46' 47.5572'' N and 74° 33' 22.9464'' E.
Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 46' 47.5572'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 33' 22.9464'' E|
Coordinates of Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)