Penryn, Cornwall, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.169174, -5.107088.
A town with the population close to 7,000 people, Penryn is a part of Cornwall, UK. It is located right near famous tourist spot Falmouth, Penryn is becoming also more and more popular among tourists who go there to enjoy silent atmosphere of the town's narrow streets, wonderful nature and fresh air. Penryis a small port and a town of fishermen, with a few historic buildings and great recreation infrastructure.
Map of Penryn, Cornwall, UK
Penryn, Cornwall, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Penryn, Cornwall, UK is 50.169174, and the longitude is -5.107088. Penryn, Cornwall, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 10' 9.0264'' N and 5° 6' 25.5168'' W.
Penryn, Cornwall, UK elevation is 43 meters height, that is equal to 141 feet.
Penryn, Cornwall, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 10' 9.0264'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 6' 25.5168'' W|
|Elevation (m)||43 m|
|Elevation (f)||141 feet|
Coordinates of Penryn, Cornwall, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)