Ashford, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.146465, 0.875019.
Ashford is a cozy little town located in Kent County, UK, close to English Channel and in quite close proximity to London. Ashford is an important transportation center located on M20 motorway and a railway. It is also famous with a historic windmill, a local museum and a few parks.
Map of Ashford, Kent, UK
Ashford, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ashford, Kent, UK is 51.146465, and the longitude is 0.875019. Ashford, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 8' 47.2740'' N and 0° 52' 30.0684'' E.
Ashford, Kent, UK elevation is 47 meters height, that is equal to 154 feet.
Ashford, Kent, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 8' 47.2740'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 52' 30.0684'' E|
|Elevation (m)||47 m|
|Elevation (f)||154 feet|
Coordinates of Ashford, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Airports.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), Hounslow, Greater London, UK (51.470020, -0.454295)
- Birmingham Airport, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK (52.452381, -1.743507)
- Robin Hood Airport, Doncaster, South Yorkshire (53.480869, -1.010699)
- Ashford, Kent, UK (51.146465, 0.875019)
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport (PIK), Prestwick, South Ayrshire, UK (55.511234, -4.610395)
- Glasgow Airport, Paisley, Renfrewshire, UK (55.865101, -4.433177)