Tring, Hertfordshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.796078, -0.655879.
Tring is a small municipality in Hertfordshire, UK, located in the neighborhood of Aylesbury. There are about 12,000 people living in today's Tring, and it is a mice tourist spot for those who want to get to known the lifestyle and culture of old central Britain. There are plenty of natural beauties like small local gardens, large man-made lakes and forests in the neighborhood, as well as wonderful cathedrals and hold historic downtown.
Where is Tring, Hertfordshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Tring, Hertfordshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tring, Hertfordshire, UK
Tring, Hertfordshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tring, Hertfordshire, UK is 51.796078, and the longitude is -0.655879. Tring, Hertfordshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 47' 45.8808'' N and 0° 39' 21.1644'' W.
Tring, Hertfordshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 47' 45.8808'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 39' 21.1644'' W|
Coordinates of Tring, Hertfordshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)