Porthcawl, South Wales, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.478970, -3.705163.
Porthcawl is a small coastal town and the neighborhood of Port Talbot in South Wales, the UK. It is a small resort nested at three bays: Rest Bay, Coney Bay, and Trecco Bay. Porthcawl is a destination for those who enjoys playing golf, and there are three very good new golf courses in the town, opened less than a decade ago. There are many pubs, as well as a nice Trecco Bay Holiday Park for campers and travelers.
Map of Porthcawl, South Wales, the UK
Porthcawl, South Wales, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Porthcawl, South Wales, the UK is 51.478970, and the longitude is -3.705163. Porthcawl, South Wales, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 28' 44.2920'' N and 3° 42' 18.5868'' W.
Porthcawl, South Wales, the UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Porthcawl, South Wales, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 28' 44.2920'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 42' 18.5868'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Porthcawl, South Wales, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)