Lurgan, Craigavon, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.463528, -6.334551.
A historic town of Lurgan is situated in Northern Ireland in the district of Craigavon, the northern UK. It is located about 20 miles west of Lisburn and 25 miles west of Belfast. It is a historic settlement near the lake of Neagh, famous with its old pubs and small cafes where local people enjoy sitting and drinking their glass of whiskey.
Map of Lurgan, Craigavon, UK
Lurgan, Craigavon, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lurgan, Craigavon, UK is 54.463528, and the longitude is -6.334551. Lurgan, Craigavon, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 27' 48.7008'' N and 6° 20' 4.3836'' W.
Lurgan, Craigavon, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Lurgan, Craigavon, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 27' 48.7008'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 20' 4.3836'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Lurgan, Craigavon, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Bolton, Atlanta, GA, USA (33.815292, -84.455879)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)