Portmeirion, Penrhyndeudraeth, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.914497, -4.097332.
Portmeirion is a small beautiful rural settlement in North Wales, the district of Penrhyndeudraeth, the UK. Surrounded by the lands of Snowdonia National Park, the town is quiet and can be an excellent place to spend a few days. It is a historical place, with plenty of interesting pieces of architecture and places to eat, in the downtown area. There is a wonderful beach and plenty of space for hiking.
Where is Portmeirion, Penrhyndeudraeth, UK on Map?
Road map of Portmeirion, Penrhyndeudraeth, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Portmeirion, Penrhyndeudraeth, UK
Portmeirion, Penrhyndeudraeth, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Portmeirion, Penrhyndeudraeth, UK is 52.914497, and the longitude is -4.097332. Portmeirion, Penrhyndeudraeth, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 54' 52.1892'' N and 4° 5' 50.3952'' W.
Portmeirion, Penrhyndeudraeth, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 54' 52.1892'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 5' 50.3952'' W|
Coordinates of Portmeirion, Penrhyndeudraeth, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)