Purnea, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.771103, 87.482185.
Purnea, or Purnia, is a large city in northeast Bihar, located about 200 miles from the city of Patna. It is the largest and the most crowded city of the region, with the number of people currently living there exceeding 310,000. The city is famous with its small but very modern business and shopping zones, where one can see excellent showrooms and exhibition halls. Since the area is heavily agricultural, there are numerous markets and wholesale companies selling agricultural products.
Map of Purnea, Bihar, India
Purnea, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Purnea, Bihar, India is 25.771103, and the longitude is 87.482185. Purnea, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 46' 15.9708'' N and 87° 28' 55.8660'' E.
Purnea, Bihar, India elevation is 43 meters height, that is equal to 141 feet.
Purnea, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 46' 15.9708'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 28' 55.8660'' E|
|Elevation (m)||43 m|
|Elevation (f)||141 feet|
Coordinates of Purnea, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)