Sojat, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.923853, 73.665131.
Sojat is a small city with the population close to 50,000 people, located in the state of Rajasthan, northwestern India. Sojat is famous as one of the world's largest producers of henna, and it is estimated that up to 90 per cent of cultivated local henna goes for exports. It is also a tourist spot with a few interesting historic buildings and wonderful temples in the city center.
Where is Sojat, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Sojat, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sojat, Rajasthan, India
Sojat, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sojat, Rajasthan, India is 25.923853, and the longitude is 73.665131. Sojat, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 55' 25.8708'' N and 73° 39' 54.4716'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 55' 25.8708'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 39' 54.4716'' E|
Coordinates of Sojat, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)