Ramganj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.118723, 82.040787.
Kundar is a very small municipality located in central Uttar Pradesh, between the town of Pratapgarh and the city of Sultanpur. There are about 2,000 people living in Ramganj, and it is a purely commercial community situated near State Highway 96. There are a few restaurants and small motels in the town, a large hospital and a few shopping areas like Shubham General Store, etc.
Where is Ramganj, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Ramganj, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ramganj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Ramganj, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ramganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.118723, and the longitude is 82.040787. Ramganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 7' 7.4028'' N and 82° 2' 26.8332'' E.
Ramganj, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 7' 7.4028'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 2' 26.8332'' E|
Coordinates of Ramganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)