Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.745735, -2.217758.
Stroud is a market town and the headquarters of a small district located in Gloucestershire, UK. It has the population close to 13,000 people and is a very beautiful old historic settlement, with traditionally well-preserved downtown area and a few newly built outskirts of the town. Stroud is a popular place to live or have a property among celebrities, including famous athletes and actors like Keith Allen, Geoffrey Burgon, and others.
Where is Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK on Map?
Road map of Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK
Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK is 51.745735, and the longitude is -2.217758. Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 44' 44.6460'' N and 2° 13' 3.9288'' W.
Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 44' 44.6460'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 13' 3.9288'' W|
Coordinates of Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)