Roha, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.439472, 73.118263.
Roha is a small municipality in western coastal area in Maharashtra, in Raigad district, with the population close to 14,000 people. It is a home for Dhavir Temple, which is considered to be one of the first built constructions in the town. There are a great number of landmarks in the town, including a few historic forts like Murud Janjira Fort, a few old temples like Bande ali Temple, Pali Ashtavinayak Ganesh Mandir, etc.
Map of Roha, Maharashtra, India
Roha, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Roha, Maharashtra, India is 18.439472, and the longitude is 73.118263. Roha, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 26' 22.0992'' N and 73° 7' 5.7468'' E.
Roha, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 26' 22.0992'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 7' 5.7468'' E|
Coordinates of Roha, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)