Rye, East Sussex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.949707, 0.737260.
Rye is a small town located in East Sussex, southern UK, about 2 miles away from the seashores and in delta of three small rivers. There are about 5 thousand people living in the town, and in the Medieval Times the town used to be a larger settlement, with quite a busy river port. The city of Hastings, a large county center, is situated about 13 miles southwest of the town. The town of Rye is an interesting place to visit and take a look at local monuments and old historic buildings.
Where is Rye, East Sussex, UK on Map?
Road map of Rye, East Sussex, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rye, East Sussex, UK
Rye, East Sussex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rye, East Sussex, UK is 50.949707, and the longitude is 0.737260. Rye, East Sussex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 56' 58.9452'' N and 0° 44' 14.1360'' E.
Rye, East Sussex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 56' 58.9452'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 44' 14.1360'' E|
Coordinates of Rye, East Sussex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)