Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.338001, -4.795000.
Saint Austell is one of the principle and largest town in Cornwall ounty, the United Kingdom. Its population is close to 35,000 people. The town plays a very important role as one of the main tourist center of south Britain. This resort town offers very good beaches and accommodation options, along with its wonderful old architecture, numerous restaurants and pubs, great local cuisine and very active lifestyle.
Map of Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK
Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK is 50.338001, and the longitude is -4.795000. Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 20' 16.8036'' N and 4° 47' 42.0000'' W.
Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK elevation is 60 meters height, that is equal to 197 feet.
Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 20' 16.8036'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 47' 42.0000'' W|
|Elevation (m)||60 m|
|Elevation (f)||197 feet|
Coordinates of Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)