Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.338001, -4.795000.
Saint Austell is one of the principle and largest town in Cornwall ounty, the United Kingdom. Its population is close to 35,000 people. The town plays a very important role as one of the main tourist center of south Britain. This resort town offers very good beaches and accommodation options, along with its wonderful old architecture, numerous restaurants and pubs, great local cuisine and very active lifestyle.
Where is Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK on Map?
Road map of Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK
Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK is 50.338001, and the longitude is -4.795000. Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 20' 16.8036'' N and 4° 47' 42.0000'' W.
Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 20' 16.8036'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 47' 42.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Saint Austell, Cornwall, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)