Ferring, West Sussex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.808994, -0.442571.
Ferring is a small coastal town in West Sussex, southern United Kingdom. The population of the town is about 4,500 people. It is a center of fishing, sports and recreation. There are very good facilities for professional sports, especially football and swimming.
Where is Ferring, West Sussex, UK on Map?
Road map of Ferring, West Sussex, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ferring, West Sussex, UK
Ferring, West Sussex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ferring, West Sussex, UK is 50.808994, and the longitude is -0.442571. Ferring, West Sussex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 48' 32.3784'' N and 0° 26' 33.2556'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 48' 32.3784'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 26' 33.2556'' W|
Coordinates of Ferring, West Sussex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)