Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.376289, -4.143841.
Plymouth is a coastal city in historic Devon county in the UK. It is located on the south coast of Devon, southwestern England. Plymouth lies between the River Plym and the River Tamar. The city is home to The City College Plymouth, Plymouth College of Art, The University of St Mark & St John, and The University of Plymouth. Her Majesty's Naval Base, Devonport (HMNB Devonport) is the largest naval base in Western Europe, dated back to the 16th century, and located in the west of Plymouth. The city is also an important industrial center, known for its shipbuilding facilities. You might want to see Prysten House which is the oldest house in the city. You can also visit West Hoe, Smeaton's Tower, the Drake Circus Shopping Centre, The New Palace Theatre, Home Park, Town Hall, Column and Library, Hoe Park, Crownhill Fort, The Roland Levinsky Building, Plymouth Sound and Breakwater, Saltram House, The Mayflower Steps Memorial, The Cathedral Church of Saint Mary and Saint Boniface, and so on.
Where is Plymouth, UK on Map?
Road map of Plymouth, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Plymouth, UK
Plymouth, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Plymouth, UK is 50.376289, and the longitude is -4.143841. Plymouth, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 22' 34.6404'' N and 4° 8' 37.8276'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 22' 34.6404'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 8' 37.8276'' W|
Coordinates of Plymouth, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)