Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.376289, -4.143841.
Plymouth is a city in the Devon county in the UK, with the population of about 250,000 people. It is an important historic place with the history dating back to the Bronze Age. The city is an important industrial center, known for its shipbuilding facilities.
Map of Plymouth, UK
Plymouth, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Plymouth, UK is 50.376289, and the longitude is -4.143841. Plymouth, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 22' 34.6404'' N and 4° 8' 37.8276'' W.
Plymouth, UK elevation is 30 meters height, that is equal to 98 feet.
Plymouth, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 22' 34.6404'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 8' 37.8276'' W|
|Elevation (m)||30 m|
|Elevation (f)||98 feet|
Coordinates of Plymouth, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czechia (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)