Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.075863, 1.139325.
Sandgate is a small coastal town in the neighborhood of Folkestone, in the county of Kent, southern UK. It has been a developing urban area since the late 19th century, and today its population is close to 47 hundred people. The town is a famous resort, with plenty of points of interest like the Shorncliffe Redoubt fort, St Paul's Church, Folkestone Rowing Club, plenty of small hotels, restaurants, pubs, etc.
Map of Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK
Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK is 51.075863, and the longitude is 1.139325. Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 4' 33.1068'' N and 1° 8' 21.5700'' E.
Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 4' 33.1068'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 8' 21.5700'' E|
Coordinates of Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)