Leyton, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.561947, -0.013139.
Leyton is a part of the Great London and one of the most famous neighborhoods of the UK capital city. The town has amazing old architecture and has plenty of landmarks, starting from Coronation Gardens, Leyton Library building or the New Spitalfields Market, and ending up with local small restaurants and bars. It can be a great place for a day-trip from London, for those tourists who want to take a glimpse of suburb lifestyle.
Map of Leyton, London, UK
Leyton, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leyton, London, UK is 51.561947, and the longitude is -0.013139. Leyton, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 33' 43.0092'' N and 0° 0' 47.3004'' W.
Leyton, London, UK elevation is 14 meters height, that is equal to 46 feet.
Leyton, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 33' 43.0092'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 0' 47.3004'' W|
|Elevation (m)||14 m|
|Elevation (f)||46 feet|
Coordinates of Leyton, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)