Santipur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.255541, 88.437363.
Santipur is a large city inn the state of West Bengal, with the population approaching 300,000 people. It is a part of very densely populated area in the very eastern part of the state, located on the right bank of the Hooghly River. Weaving is something that the city is very famous for. Santipur is also an important education and transportation hub.
Map of Santipur, West Bengal, India
Santipur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santipur, West Bengal, India is 23.255541, and the longitude is 88.437363. Santipur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 15' 19.9476'' N and 88° 26' 14.5068'' E.
Santipur, West Bengal, India elevation is 17 meters height, that is equal to 56 feet.
Santipur, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 15' 19.9476'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 26' 14.5068'' E|
|Elevation (m)||17 m|
|Elevation (f)||56 feet|
Coordinates of Santipur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)