Sardha, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.608732, 81.571983.
Sardha, a small town in Chhattisgarh, is located in central India. The city of Raipur is located about 40 miles south of the town. The area is purely agricultural, with plenty of small companies operating at the market. Mainly, the companies are producing tropic fruits and leafy greens.
Where is Sardha, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Sardha, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sardha, Chhattisgarh, India
Sardha, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sardha, Chhattisgarh, India is 21.608732, and the longitude is 81.571983. Sardha, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 36' 31.4352'' N and 81° 34' 19.1388'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 36' 31.4352'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 34' 19.1388'' E|
Coordinates of Sardha, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.