Sarnath, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.376165, 83.022713.
Sarnath is a town situated in the neighborhood of Varanasi in eastern Uttar Pradesh, quite close to the point where the river of Gomati meets the Ganges. It is a very popular pilgrimage destination both for Hindu and Buddhist religion followers. There are plenty of temples and sacred objects in the town, including Mulagandhakuti Vihara, Sridigamber Jain temple, ancient Buddhist monasteries, and so on. Sarnath is also an excellent destination point for those who are interested in local history and philosophy.
Map of Sarnath, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sarnath, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sarnath, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.376165, and the longitude is 83.022713. Sarnath, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 22' 34.1940'' N and 83° 1' 21.7668'' E.
Sarnath, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 22' 34.1940'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 1' 21.7668'' E|
Coordinates of Sarnath, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)